... until the collector arrives ...

This "blog" is really just a scratchpad of mine. There is not much of general interest here. Most of the content is scribbled down "live" as I discover things I want to remember. I rarely go back to correct mistakes in older entries. You have been warned :)

2009-10-10

Head in the Cloud

I migrated my technical diary blog onto Blogger, mainly so that I can edit it from multiple locations.

A lot of older material has not been migrated since I've only been separating the generic technical content from proprietary and personal stuff in the last couple of years. Many links are broken, especially to supporting content generated by me. I'll figure out what to do about this later.

Oh... and should you happen to be editing a Blogger export XML file with OxygenXML, and Oxygen offers to reformat the file, the correct answer is "no". (Although I'm sure that tweaking options like Preserve text as it is would do the trick.)

Blog Archive