... until the collector arrives ...

This "blog" is really just a scratchpad of mine. There is not much of general interest here. Most of the content is scribbled down "live" as I discover things I want to remember. I rarely go back to correct mistakes in older entries. You have been warned :)

2005-11-18

MS Exchange / Outlook Web Access

Outlook Web Access does not appear to be proxy friendly.  It uses non-standard HTTP verbs.  I observed SEARCH and SUBSCRIBE.  SEARCH appears to be a old proposed extension to WebDAV.  I can't find anything about SUBSCRIBE.  Interestingly, the MS web sites don't seem to have any information about these verbs.  OWA only appears to use these verbs when talking to IE -- when I tried FF, only standard HTTP verbs were used (and the application looks quite different).

Blog Archive