... until the collector arrives ...

This "blog" is really just a scratchpad of mine. There is not much of general interest here. Most of the content is scribbled down "live" as I discover things I want to remember. I rarely go back to correct mistakes in older entries. You have been warned :)

2007-02-14

AJDT

The Eclipse AspectJ development tools (1.4.1) seem to be finicky when it comes to applying changes to aspects.  If you uncomment a declare warning, for example, the change will not be noticed and will not trigger a rebuild even after you save the file.  You must make a more substantial change elsewhere in the aspect file.  Also, the builder seems to ignore changes to all aspect files after you add AspectJ nature to a Java project .  I found myself having to do manual cleans to get my AspectJ changes to take.

Blog Archive