... until the collector arrives ...

This "blog" is really just a scratchpad of mine. There is not much of general interest here. Most of the content is scribbled down "live" as I discover things I want to remember. I rarely go back to correct mistakes in older entries. You have been warned :)

2012-08-17

SWT Classpath in Eclipse Juno

I have an Eclipse "sandbox" project that I use to test little SWT snippets. While trying to run one such snippet after upgrading to Eclipse Juno (4.2.0), I got the following exception:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.core.runtime.ISafeRunnable
The snippet worked prior to the upgrade. I checked my classpath and the org.eclipse.core.runtime JAR was in the list. It turns out that many of the classes in the package org.eclipse.core.runtime are now in the org.eclipse.equinox.common JAR.

Blog Archive