... until the collector arrives ...

This "blog" is really just a scratchpad of mine. There is not much of general interest here. Most of the content is scribbled down "live" as I discover things I want to remember. I rarely go back to correct mistakes in older entries. You have been warned :)

2004-10-01

Stylus Studio

Bugs?

 The expression context for the XPath query functionality does not define the default namespace.  Therefore, there is no way to search for elements in most documents, i.e. documents that have a non-empty default namespace.  How did they miss that one?

The query v.1 button keeps getting reselected when I type text into the query box even after I have explicitly chosen v.2.  I have to type first, then select v.2.

XPath2 querying is sketchy.  There is no mention of it in the documentation.  The expression "for $x in (1, 2, 3) return $x" generates a warning dialog box with no text in it.  "(1, 2, 3)" works.

Blog Archive