... until the collector arrives ...

This "blog" is really just a scratchpad of mine. There is not much of general interest here. Most of the content is scribbled down "live" as I discover things I want to remember. I rarely go back to correct mistakes in older entries. You have been warned :)

2006-08-17

Changing ALDSP End Points

I was trying to find a way to change ALDSP end points programmatically -- without having to go into the ALDSP console and manually retarget the physical stores.  I was hoping for a way to do this similar to the work I was doing with WebLogic JDBC pools and JMX.  Alas, there is no equivalent.  BEA did point out, however, the information is stored the XML configuration file:

admindomain/liquiddata/myaldspappLDConfig.xml

The file is read when the application is deployed.  So it is at least possible to make these changes, though it involves some XML hackery.

Blog Archive