... until the collector arrives ...

This "blog" is really just a scratchpad of mine. There is not much of general interest here. Most of the content is scribbled down "live" as I discover things I want to remember. I rarely go back to correct mistakes in older entries. You have been warned :)

2006-08-25

MS SQL Server Enterprise Manager vs. BEA WebLogic Workshop

I find that if I have the MS SQL Server Enterprise Manager open at the same time as BEA WebLogic Workshop, the latter feels much more clunky to use.  Frequently, there are long delays between the moment I type a key or click the mouse, and when the character appears or the click is processed.  As soon as I close Enterprise Manager, the behaviour goes back to normal.  I wonder if there is some adverse interaction, or if Enterprise Manager is interfering with everything else, Workshop or otherwise?  I might just be noticing it in Workshop since it is not exactly snappy at the best of times.

Blog Archive